Wednesday, May 20, 2009

One quick turn around

After spending nearly 4 months in Ecuador, I have returned. After countless screams, hugs, laughter and wash cycles in the washing machine, I am beginning to feel at home! What a release of emotions it has been leaving my family in Ecuador and returning to my friends and family here in the States. Still trying to deal with the adjustments, I am packing and preparing to leave for SpringHill Camps in the morning. In the short time that I have had with my family and friends, I have found a sense of peace and relief. It has been and incredible chance to share my story and hear others as well. God is doing BIG things throughout the world, and His people are there to witness it. As I am packing and preparing to leave, I am praying that God will give me the energy to continue to process my last semester and jump right into the summer responsibilities that I will have at SpringHill. I am so pumped to see what God has in store for this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment