Friday, May 22, 2009

Memorial Day and Camp Stuff

So, Ive been at camp for over 24 hours now, and we are preparing for close to 1,000 people to show up for our family camp this weekend. It has been SO great to see friends from camp and get a chance to catch up with them, I cannot express the excitement that I have for this summer and the work that God will be doing in and through our team here. For this weekend specifically, I am looking forward to lifeguarding, seeing children enjoy activities, putting on some skits, and even having some campfires! This weekend is such a rich opportunity for families and campers to get away from their normal living and have time together that is full of fun and God immersed activities. This should be a great weekend to relax, enjoy the beauty of camp, and prepare for the weeks of training ahead! This weekend I am praying that my staff and I can work together to serve the families here at camp and that we can be an affective witness of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment