Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Rainy Days

Today is my second full day in the office, and I had forgotten how stinking funny it is to work with the people here at camp. I am enjoying transitioning back into the camp life and into the American life. It is incredible to see the vision and mission of SpringHill being lived out through the leadership here. I am constantly overwhelmed by the love and care that they put into everything that they do here, I so excited to see what happens in and through me this summer. I know that God is going to do BIG things. I am going home for this weekend to get a chance to spend more quality time with my family, and I cannot wait. Although it was great to see them last week, it was such a short amount of time and this weekend will be more relaxed and chill. I am praying that I will get some much needed sleep this weekend, and also get a chance to talk to my family more about my trip! God is GOOD and his peace is overwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment